A Little History...
Family Worship Centre is an extension of the Body of Christ located in Florenceville, NB, the home of the famous McCain Family dubbed the French Fry Capital of the World. You will find FWC nestled along the beautiful Saint John River Valley of Carleton County. Family Worship Centre was established in 1998 at the location of 17 Old School House Lane in the "Old School House" with founding pastor, Rev. Kenny Stoddard. Since then FWC has seen much growth and addition to their ministry and the "Old School House". In 2004 a brand new sanctuary facility was constructed adjacent to the "Old School House" to meet the growing needs and demands of the church. In 2017 FWC once again undertook yet another building program to add an educational wing for their growing children's ministry under the leadership of their current pastor, Rev. Dale Shaw. This new facility now houses King's Christian Academy.
On Sunday Morning at Family Worship Centre you will find our facility abuzz at 10am in our educational wing for Adult & Teen Classes, Shine Kids Church, and our Toddlers Class. Then at 11am we move into our sanctuary for a lively family worship service.
Our Goal at Family Worship Centre is for our members and visitors to encounter the transformational presence of our great God through anointed worship, and powerful scriptural instruction.
Relationships are very important to us. We are a family! We want our attendees to feel welcome in the presence of God and enter into fellowship with other believers and followers of Christ. Whether you are a mom or dad, young adult, senior, or youth, we want you to feel the community of the body of Christ surrounding you, through relationships, prayer, spiritual guidance, and development of your faith with our family.
Faith Christian Fellowship Canada...
Family Worship Centre is an Independent Full Gospel Church. Our Pastor's are ordained through and affiliated with the Faith Christian Fellowship of Canada under the leadership and guidance of President Rev. Bill & Duska Annis. www.fcfcanada.ca
- We believe that the Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God manifested in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and His sinless life, His miracles, and His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through repentance and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ (God’s goodness is intended to lead men to repentance).
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Water baptism by emersion according to Matt 28:19 and Acts 2:38.
- The baptism of the Holy Ghost with the Biblical evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4).
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life.
- The present day supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit who bestows the spiritual gifts in and among believers until our Lord’s return.
- That Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth (Rom 10:4).
- The word is nigh thee even in thy mouth and in your heart that is the word of faith which we preach (Rom 10:8).
- Faith comes by hearing what Jesus has done and hearing by the word of God